Home

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Reflection/Journal

Dear S2-01,

I would like to ask you to do Journal twice a month (at most) and Reflection occasionally. You may use Pages/Keynote/Microsoft Office Word.
Don't e-mail the document to me, share your document with me through Google Doc.
My e-mail address: mrstong.yaphuimin@gmail.com
Name you document as your full name.
You will use this document to do all Journal and Reflection.
Please indicate the date of Reflection or Journal.
...............................................................................................................................
First Task: My introduction ( Please introduce yourself. )
Submission Date: 7 January 2012 (Saturday)

1 comment:

  1. Dear All,

    Please allow me to give comment on your Journal/Reflection.

    ReplyDelete