English1. Research on the topic of your thesis statement that you have written based on natural disasters.Search for weblinks and take notes.
Deadline: Next English lesson-3 July2012 Tuesday
Link : http://quizlet.com/12283344/%E7%86%9F%E8%AF%AD%E7%BB%83%E4%B9%A0%EF%BC%88%E4%B8%80%EF%BC%89-flash-cards/
3. T3W1阅读练习《两粒》的读后感＋如有兴趣可看 ‘量词’ 部分。
Science4. Do Science Practise Paper that is uploaded on googlesite
Deadline: By Next week
** Attention, download the PDF format of the paper cause the pages version is missing of two pictures of fishes on Pg 5.
Link : https://sites.google.com/a/s2011.sst.edu.sg/science/home/lesson-materials
- Finish Environmental Conservation Worksheet
6. > Read section number (8) about the Minamata Disaster and reflect with these questions: What has happened? Why it happened? Who are affected?
7. >Do section (10) Crossword Puzzle activity. Note that the answer for ACROSS 1. is not 'Reservoir' and there is no error in the question.
(11. ) Those that did not do section (7) Reflection today must write ONE PARAGRAPH for each question. So in total you are to write 2 paragraphs.
IH - Geography
8. Do Activity 1 and 3 on the River Intro E-journal ( download it and read it )
9. Research on your neighbourhood in the google doc that you have created on 28 June named "Register Number_Architecture" and shared with Ms Seah's email : email@example.com and make sure she can comment or edit it.
Deadline: 4 July 2012, Wednesday
10. Check if you have your History Common test paper and bring it next lesson.
1st July is Youth Day so... Happy Youth Day! and stay young~ :D☺✌